The scoop on managed services stats.
The stats below are the real deal. They paint a vivid picture of the value of managed services. For the most part, they speak for themselves, which is why we’ve kept our comments to a minimum.
This is some of the most important information you’ll come across about working with a managed services provider.
1. 55% of SMB owners believe the tech tools their organizations use right now actually get in the way.
Over half of all small business owners don’t know what to do with their own tech tools. That makes sense. Technology isn’t their area of expertise. But it also points to the advantage of getting an expert opinion.
2. 32% of business leaders cite a lack of knowledge as their biggest challenge when it comes to utilizing the cloud.
The cloud can be particularly confusing. It’s powerful and convenient and chock-full of options. Basically, there’s so much to choose from, it’s difficult to make the best choice. Unless you have the experience to know what works.
3. The managed services market will be worth more than $200 billion by 2019.
Managed services is a booming field. A growing number of companies are seeing the value of outsourcing their IT solutions. It frees internal staff to focus on growth without sacrificing functionality.
4. 43% of cyber attacks target small business.
That’s right. Almost half of all cyber attacks. If you’re a small business owner, you’re wise to beef up your cybersecurity. A managed services provider can be invaluable there.
5. 59% of IT services are addressed under a managed services model instead of the older break-fix model.
The break-fix model is out. Why wait until your network is down (and you’re losing money) to address issues? A proactive, managed services approach makes a lot more sense.
6. On average, 6.9% of a small business’s revenue goes toward IT.
That’s a huge chunk of your revenue. There’s absolutely no reason to gamble with that money. Instead, why not call in the help of the pros? A managed services provider can help ensure every dollar is well spent.
The PRO OnCall Way
Here at PRO OnCall, we’re serious about helping our clients make the most of their IT solutions. When you partner with us for managed services, you can rest assured you’re getting your money’s worth – and then some.
We’re down to earth, authentic, and genuinely invested in finding the solutions that work for you. If that sounds like the kind of IT support you’d enjoy, please give us a call. We’ll be happy to explore what we can do to help your business.